Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why does this happen? I hate it and I hate that I can't control it!?

I don't know why, but randomly i get so mad I can't even describe it. It makes any noise that I don't want to hear makes me want to punch somebody, it makes te simplest movement make me want to kick the mover, and it over all makes me so mad. There is a strong line of depression/Bi-Polar in my family so could it be that? I don't know why i do this and its not hormones. I have tried talking to my mom about this but she thinks i'm making it up for attention. Over all, i don't know why and its making me scared, because i do a pretty good job of holding my tongue most of the time and then yesterday i just lost it. I got sent to the office for hitting a kid in the head with a marker, hard. I don't mean to, it just happens. Also i'm loosing focus in school and am starting to lack interest. I know a large list that makes me go 'tick' but its simply things. Like slurrping, swallowing loudly, and exhaling loudly afterwards. And my mother does all three of those. So at home i am almost constantly pissed off! So what can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment