Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Help??????????????????????????…

ok, me nd my frend had 2 go 2 different cles 2day 2 do surveys, my frend iz a really nervous person nd it surprised me that she wanted 2 make the announcement in da cl, i asked her b4 hand if she wanted me 2 do it nd i said i wudnt mind but she insisted she do it. wen we went near da clroom she started gettin really nervous nd i got a bit annoyed cos i was in a bad mood. anyway, wen we (finally) went into da clasroome she got really nervous nd started 2 stutter in front of da entire cl!! it was so obvous she was nervous nd da hole cl started giggling nd even da teacher smiled. i was so tempted 2 laugh but i didnt, afterwards she was really upset about it nd she asked me if she sounded nervous nd i told her truthfully dat she did seem really nervous bcos she kept glancing down at da ground. i didnt really tink she wud get dat upset cos it wasnt like the end of the world of neting, but after skool she started cryin and sayin that she was soooo humiliated. i tried 2 comfort her but shes still really upset, i want 2 help her but dont no wat 2 do. any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment