Saturday, January 7, 2012

It feels like he's trying to control me! and taking everything of mine at the same time!?

Who's name is the condo in? I've been in a relationship when I bought a house. We were together 2 years at that time and I never even thought of putting her name on the deed/title. Why would you have a checking account together? You need to open another account in your own name. If you are not on the title I would move out. 3 years seems like a long time but it really is not. My was 8 years in when she decided to move out and out of the state. Take a deep breath and decide what you what. Are you happy were you are right now. Do something about it. Talk to a friend, they might be willing to let you live with them until you can get back on your feet. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment