Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Astral projection just started trying and ive got into the vibe state so far but when i do my heart beats real?

ive just started trying to astral project and i am wondering why every time i try to get to sleep now i go into the viberational state like atomaticlily whenever i lay down and when im vibrating and hearing the sounds my heart beats really fast and really hard im wondering why i get into the vibrational state every time i lay down and i cant get to sleep and i get into the vibrational state how do i project from there its really hard to relax in the vibe state and now even when im not laying down i feel vibrations but they fell like waves also my stomache hurts like im nervous even though i dont always want to try to project i atomaticlally get into the vibe state when I fall asleep please anser me need help

No comments:

Post a Comment