Sunday, January 8, 2012

What's that Pontiac 2006 TV commercial song? It starts with a hart beating slowly...???

I think the commercial is for a G6 Pontiac. It aired on TV during fall 2006. At the beginning, you can hear a guitar riff with a hart beating in the background. (the guitar sounds a bit like the opening of the original version of Roxanne by The Police) We actually see the hart beating and a black car revolving on itself. Then the band starts singing but I can't quit understand the words. I think the singer (male voice) says at the end "...But I can't get enough...no I can't get enough..." Can someone please help? I've been searching everywhere, and I always get the wrong answer. I have the song stuck in my head and I can't wait to download it!!! Many thanks... P.S. the song I'm looking for is not from dEUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment