Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How much money do aerospace engineers for Lockheed Martin make?

I know that this is way too far ahead into the future to start planning, but after beginning to take glider plane lessons, I've realized that I love aviation and the science and engineering behind it. Next year, I plan on beginning to take powered flight lessons and getting my Private Pilot's Certification. My goal is to attend the U.S. Naval Academy in a few years, major in Aerospace Engineering, and serve as a Naval Aviator for around 8-10 years (the service obligation for an Aviator is eight or nine years), then transition into the U.S. Navy Reserve as a Lieutenant or Lieutenant Commander. Afterward, I would want to earn a graduate degree (Masters or Doctorate) in Aerospace Engineering, then becoming an aerospace engineer for Lockheed Martin, while serving as a Naval Aviator in the U.S. Navy Reserve. With that said, I was wondering, how much money does money do aerospace engineers for Lockheed Martin make?

No comments:

Post a Comment