Sunday, January 8, 2012

IS their ANYONE who has this same PROBLEM..plEEEz share!!!?

hi if u evr gone through this please share wut ur thoughts/experience were thanx!:D... SO ive been trying 2 loose weight for 16 months! idk why i cant, i eat right exercise daily, eat appropriate amount of calories for my age, im 16 (but u don't hav 2-b 16 2-hav gone through this) :) so everyone says i can loose it, doctors, nutritionist, trainers, my parents who think im crazy cuz they've nvr heard of anyone who has this issue i don't hav a low thyroid im not on a plateau im not stressed ive tried everything i could being my age! its really put my life on hold! cuz i chose that i know. I've always struggled w/ my weight, now i can easily control it (not 2 b all deep in all) but i realized i can do anything if i really want it only 2 my boundaries of course!...so back 2 wut i was saying i gained 20 lbs and only lost it half way, bout! there's my mid-life crises....thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment