Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is it normal to wish that everyone in this world would like you??

I am wat othr ppl vil tell....the happy-go-lucky person, the funny, cute, friendly gurl....I luv havin fun...&I luv takin risks.....but I am a very conservative person....I luv makin ppl feel protectd&luvd...especially kids....I wan every1 to feel happy&I want myself to be a source of happiness verever I go....2bring a smile on every1's face....but theres a lot2me than jus happiness.....I have many complexes&insecurities....I dont know4wat!!.....&some people seem to think that I am too proud of myself....too critical&sometimes rude....one person tried puttin this in my mind...but I kno that I am not like dat.....I dont wish to hurt anyone...It is true that I am frank& sometimes too frank...but thats all.....I thot being frank was a gud thing....I dont want anyone2think anything wrong about me.....I wan every1 2 kno jus wat I am.....is this normal??can u give any advice on this matter...coz I very badly need 1....if der r ppl like me out der...pls share ur xperience...

No comments:

Post a Comment