Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is your life rough too?

My parents just had a fight again. Me & my siblings are hiding in my room. It was just a small matter but they always tend to make small problems big and they are somewhat immature on some things. My dad was saying he'd better be gone since he's the root of all misfortunes while my mom was crying and screaming. I was mad and frustrated so I told them off to start being adults. My dad was just furious hearing that from me so he told us we too are mistakes not only him! Instead of talking back I went upstairs with my siblings. I've been always talking back and fighting of what I think are rights. I'm the oldest and helping my family and it's stupid for my parents to say something like we've become selfish since we started working (me and my other sister, we pay the bills, grocery sometimes & help pay off the annual property tax). Always trying to stretch my patience since I understand that they are sort of "too emotional" persons. Still making the best out of what we've got here. Bout u?

No comments:

Post a Comment